Monday, October 29, 2012


Live another day

I just wanna live another day,
Coz, I have so much more to say.
So that I can kiss your lips in the rain,
That I can touch your skin, feel your mane.
That day,
We’ll forget the mistakes we made,
Forget the regrets and the gloomy shades.

Now that I am here,
Let’s waltz, splatter the beer.
Bring up the goblets,
And the people in fancy attires,
It’s my last party, o my dear.

We’ll smile, we’ll laugh
I’ll veil my face while I caught.
I’ll hide the blood in the wine
And we’ll pretend- everything is fine.

But when the opera stops
I’ll shed two tear drops.

I’ll look into your eyes
It’s time to say goodbyes.
I’ll tell, you how much I love you,
I’ll tell, you how much I need you.
I’ll be in your bangled arms,
In silence. No chattering, no drums.
Surrounded by the wet winter air,
As cold as death,
I’ll set free my last breath.


by ARKA PATRA.





No comments:

Post a Comment