Sunday, September 02, 2012

 Happy Birthday Blog(belated).


I missed you a lot pal.I will post soon.

And for those of you don't know it was my blog's birthday last month.Well I created it in last year of august. I don't remember the perfect date,but my blog properties says it was in august. 

Now, on covering of the 1st year I wanna do some thanks:
  • To my blog (M.I.C.). It was for you that I started writing on the first place. THANK YOU.
  • To my brother for editing my works and giving me certain ideas. He digs tunnels in my dead ends, I wouldn't be here. Well I would be here but I wouldn't have been doing what I'm doing. THANK YOU.
  • To my English tutor. He has supported me and promoted M.I.C to some extent. THANK YOU.
  • Jayne Reisbeck, always my second reader and a huge supporter. THANK YOU.
  • The people from Sahitya group from Facebook, for the comments on my work and posting me in dhavaria.com.THANK YOU.
  • And to all my readers who have clicked and will click on the link or typed it, spent at least a second here.          THANK YOU ALL.



NOTE : I have been recently posted in dhavaria.com, do check it out. 




                                                                  PRITHWISH PATRA.

 

4 comments: